Welcome to three hours or more charter Viking 60′ luxurious motor yacht, enjoy a unique day over key west water.
Come aboard and experience the luxurious ocean adventure that you’ve always dreamed of! After Hours is Key West’s premier motor yacht available for luxury private charters for up to 6 people. Let us pamper you with a day, evening, or extended trip in private luxury. Host your closest friends and family for an amazing outing that they’ll remember for years. Or show your important clients or colleagues how much they are valued with a one-of-a-kind experience. Whatever the occasion, it is our pleasure to arrange the perfect yacht charter for you.
This 60′ Viking Princess Motor Yacht offers an array of amenities and entertainment space throughout. Her ample deck space, combined with comfortable and spacious en suite accommodations, provide a highly sociable layout – ideal for groups or families. The versatility, maneuverability and stability of this sleek and stylish motor yacht make for impeccable sea keeping.
After Hours offers many options for customized cruises and excursions. Guests are provided personalized service tailored to their specifications, including catering and top shelf full liquor bar. Your dedicated, knowledgeable, and local captain will guide you to most scenic Key West destinations. Enjoy a drink while laying out on the forward sundeck. Cool off with a swim in crystal clear waters. Take in a breathtaking view alongside the captain from the sky lounge above decks. Cruise to a secluded island and enjoy a picnic lunch on its beautiful sandy beaches. Snorkel and explore the magnificent colors and creatures of the world’s 3rd largest barrier coral reef.
3) Tour details –
Here is more information you can add to the tour details at your discretion – there is a lot here so whatever you think is best to include sounds good to us.
• 2 private staterooms each with adjoining full en-suite heads (bathrooms)
• Separate dining area and lavishly equipped sunken galley
• Spacious saloon can be opened to the cockpit lounge to create one party area
• Sky lounge above decks featuring spacious seating and sunbed
• Custom upholstered forward sun lounge
• Large teak swim platform and ladder
• Warm freshwater shower on aft deck to rinse off after swimming/snorkeling
• Onboard icemaker and 4 refrigerators (galley, salon, sky lounge)
• 3 HD flat screen TVs – 42 inch flat screen swivels out to cockpit
• Ocean underwater LED lighting and underwater camera system
• JBL 6000 watt sound system
• Make: Viking
• Model: Princess
• Length Over All: 60’
• Horsepower: 1320
• Propulsion Type: Diesel
• Propulsion Brand: Caterpillar
• Onan 20 KW Onboard Generator System capable of operating 5 air conditioning systems while underway
• Range: 340 Nautical Miles
• Cruise Speed: 28 Knots
• Top Speed: 33 Knots
• Crew: 2
• Ensuite Cabins: 2
• Heads (Bathrooms): 2
• Accommodates 6 guests
4) Our location – After Hours is located at 202 William Street, Florida 33040, United States. She is docked in front of Schooner Wharf Bar in the Historic Key West Bight.
A 60′ ( 18 meters ) Viking fly bridge motor yacht. Picking up at downtown marina.
A friendly and knowledgeable local captain and crew member are ready to show you some fun
Average 7-15 knots
3 hours from leaving the dock
Approximately 10 miles
Boat provides non alcoholic drinks and light food. You are welcome to bring your own favorite drinks and food. Extra hours are available under “book now. Snorkeling and swimming are also popular on four hour trips or longer. Boat provides towels. If snorkeling, bring bio-safe sun lotion.
Boat, captain, crew member, fuel, port fee are all included in the price. Please tip captain and crew member for excellent service.
Amenities : snorkeling gears
Romantic Key west from the water, world famous coral reef, sand bars, mexico gulf, Atlantic ocean, endless flat crystal clear water
Colorful tropical fish, coral reef,Dolphins, seabirds
Small party, proposal, romantic getaway, sweet marriage anniversary
Onboat Safety boating Announcement: In order to maintain our top safety standard, All Onboat boats are fully equipped with safety gears according to federal regulations, all captains in service are furnished with valid Coast Guard captain license.